Causes And Treatment Methods Of Oil Temperature Rise In Intensifire System
First, the high temperature of the oil
(1) Hydraulic oil viscosity, volumetric efficiency and hydraulic system work efficiency are reduced, leakage increases, and even mechanical equipment can not work properly.
(2)The parts of the hydraulic system expand due to overheating, which destroys the original normal fit clearance of the relative moving parts, resulting in increased frictional resistance and easy seizure of the hydraulic valve. At the same time, the lubricating oil film becomes thinner and mechanical wear increases, resulting in pumps, valves, The precision mating surface of the motor or the like is invalidated or scrapped due to premature wear
(3)Accelerate the deterioration of the rubber seals and shorten the service life until the sealing performance is lost: the lighter system causes serious leakage of the hydraulic system, and the heavy one causes the hydraulic system piston and low pressure cylinder to be strained.
(4) oil vaporization, water evaporation, easy to make the hydraulic components cavitation; oil oxidation to form a gel-like deposit, easy to block the oil filter and small holes in the hydraulic valve, so that the hydraulic system can work normally.
Therefore, the excessive temperature of the hydraulic oil will seriously affect the normal use of the machine, reduce the service life of the hydraulic components, and increase the maintenance cost of the construction machinery.
Second, the reason for the rise in oil temperature
(1)The fuel tank is set at a high temperature near the high temperature heat radiation source.
(2) The hydraulic system produces various energy losses due to various pressure losses (such as overflow, decompression, etc.)
(3) fuel tank design cooling area is enough
(4) The oil is degraded or the viscosity of the selected oil is appropriate. The deteriorated oil turns into a blacker, more viscous hydraulic oil.
Third, how to control the rise of oil temperature
(1) Try to avoid the heat source and put it in a well ventilated place;
(2) Adjust the oil pump flow to reduce the high pressure overflow loss and reduce the system heating;
(3)Select the hydraulic components of the original regular manufacturer;
(4) correctly select the viscosity of the oil;
(5) Oil cooler can be installed near the high temperature heat source or when the equipment is working continuously for a long time.